Golf is one of the world’s most popular sports. And for good reason.
It’s a great way to stay fit, it’s fun (sometimes!), it gets you outside, and it’s seriously addictive.
Once you get the golf bug, you’ll have it for life.
And no matter how good you get, you’ll always feel that there’s room for improvement. Even the world’s best players still make mistakes! In fact, there’s an argument to be made that golf is as much a mental game as it is a physical one.
In this beginner’s guide to golf, we’re going to cover everything you need to know to get started in the game.
- Golf Essentials: The Equipment You Need To Start Playing Golf
- How To Play Golf: The Basics
- Rules Of Golf: The Rules You Need To Know
- Golf Etiquette: Tips To Keep Your Playing Partners Happy
- How To Swing A Golf Club: Setup, Backswing, Transition, and Release
- How To Chip A Golf Ball: Simple, Step-By-Step Method
- How To Putt: Actionable Putting Tips That Will Lower Your Scores FAST